About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Collapsed manhole at junction of Admirals Way and Churchfields, 15th February
- 2 x potholes close together., 13th February
- Substrate washed away and slabs sunk on cyclepath crossing. All.crossing approaches to roundabout have loose gravel/debris, 10th February
- Light Flashing, 7th February
- Dangerous, 7th February
- Several street lights out on Church Lane, 4th February
- Fallen trees still partly blocking cycle path, 4th February
- Two large trees supporting one another., 1st February
- Footpath just past busstop on Sheffield Road opposite Ash Close., 27th January
- Noisy manhole cover, 26th January